APEC Philippines 2015 was the year-long hosting of Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit which concluded with the APEC Economic Leaders’ Meeting held on 18–19 November 2015 in Pasay. It was the second time the Philippines hosted the summit, the first being the 1996 APEC summit.
Ages Aviation Center, Inc. is proud to have been a part of APEC Philippines 2015 and elated to further share being elected to handle several Heads of Economies
- Brunei- Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah
- Canada- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau
- Chile- President Michelle Bachelet
- Columbia- President Juan Manuel Santos
- Mexico- President Enrique Pena Nieto
- New Zealand- Prime Minister John Key
- United State of America- President Barack Obama
Ages continues to be the FBO- Fix Based Operator and Ground Handler of choice in the Philippines. We Thank you for choosing Ages Aviation Center, Inc. and continue to look forward to being “ at your service!”.